instead. WE'VE MOVED: My NYFW By: Ali Barone
In just a matter of moments you will automatically be redirected to the NEW Lipstick Prophets blog. If you would like to go there faster, click the link below http://www.lipstickprophets.com/blog/

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My NYFW By: Ali Barone

Apparently I have no idea how to post on this blog.. all the pictures posted in the reverse direction I uploaded them in.  Boo.  But you get the picture right?  I will start at the bottom and work my way up (since I have no choice)  

Diane VonFurstenburg show... 4pm Bryant park on Feb 14 2010. INCREDIBLE!!!  The drape and flow of every dress was so chic, I loved the pin striped pants and the amazing textured almost 3-d dress fabric.  DVF is known for her beautiful printed textiles, and she delivered! 

Then on to the Betsey Johnson show where one of by besties was secretly opening the show... and she KILLED IT!!  Kelly O looked confident and beautiful doing the runway stomp better than any seasoned pro!!  I have been to Bestsey shows before and they are ALWAYS a blast but Miss Kelly added a layer of honesty,poise and grace to the presentation.  She has never looked better, never felt better and I have never been more proud of her!  when she came out in the black wedding dress I couldn't stop crying . I love you Kel!




SO these pics were snapped with my BB thus the poor quality but hell, it's better then nothin'!!

I am now in Las Vegas at Magic ... the fashion never stops!  More later... 
x
Ali













No comments: