instead. WE'VE MOVED: Back in the air
In just a matter of moments you will automatically be redirected to the NEW Lipstick Prophets blog. If you would like to go there faster, click the link below http://www.lipstickprophets.com/blog/

Monday, February 15, 2010

Back in the air


Back on the plane, back in the air, back to the west.  This time it's Las Vegas where my feet touch the ground.  This trip to NYC was FANTASTIC!  So much fun! 
Saturday night my flight arrived too late for pleasantries so we went straight out to the Opening Ceremony party at The Ace Hotel where they opened a new location.  To enter the party you had to pass through the store and all it's modern kitch. Beautiful garments and gummy treats behind us the action was down below.  The high fashion crowd was destroying the dance floor.  I dropped my bag and jacket and danced my ass off.  As you can see from the picture I had a really good time!
Now, my eyes burning, I am headed back west.
I took a LOAD of pics
More of my adventures to come.
x
Ali

1 comment:

Tally said...

Awesome-sauce!
so excited to see the photos.