instead. WE'VE MOVED: AppleWith.com
In just a matter of moments you will automatically be redirected to the NEW Lipstick Prophets blog. If you would like to go there faster, click the link below http://www.lipstickprophets.com/blog/

Thursday, February 18, 2010

AppleWith.com


So.. Here I am in las Vegas where apparently things really are larger than life because this apple does not occur in nature.  It is embarrassingly large and was humiliating to walk through they busy trade show convention with.  I got stopped no less than 6 times.  People were awe stuck at the enormous circumference and one girl took my picture with it.  My friend Kelly (who will be blogging here soon) had the great idea to start an Apple With blog... Apple with various celebs.. apple with Japanese tourists Apple with Santa ... you get the picture..
Who / what would you like to see the giant apple with?
xoxo
ALi

11 comments:

Derek said...

That sure is a big apple! ...I think I would like to see the big apple with a tattoo and a pair of cutlasses, because then you could have an apple pirate. ...And apple pirates are cool because they travel around the world looking for lost booty/treasure. They get into fights, shoot canons, drink cider, dodge bobbing teeth...

That's what I would do.

DJ Pantydropper said...

Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! I'm jealous of all the meals you are probably eating. Send my love.

Ronnie said...

WOAH. Haha, that apple will last you a life time, Ali! You look beautiful, by the way.
I think Audrey Kitching needs a picture with this apple.

Anonymous said...

Helloooo, Vegas? Apple with Elvis of course!

Anonymous said...

LYW

An Apple a day keeps the retards away yet i am still here :)

~ThatWhiteGuyMatt~

Anonymous said...

krowner says lyw...i wanna see the apple dressed up like party boy with the music in the backround hahahahah

Anonymous said...

LYW

I would love to see the apple with someone in a cute witch outfit and be the old hag who tryed to kill snow white :D

- brielleizbarcoded

DillaTheKilla said...

i wonder what i'd get for giving THAT apple to my teacher ;-P

Anonymous said...

LYW

i want to see the apple wearing rainbow hair with a hooker outfit on and the background is a church xD


-shoti

Sam Wolf said...

hav a lil worm comin out of the apple sayin: I eat u frm the inside out!

Emz & Jemz said...

LYW

"carve" a generic emoticon into the apple like :-D for instance, and say "no doctors for me!" at the bottom of the shirt!

-Emzzz