instead. WE'VE MOVED: New York Fashion Week!!!
In just a matter of moments you will automatically be redirected to the NEW Lipstick Prophets blog. If you would like to go there faster, click the link below http://www.lipstickprophets.com/blog/

Saturday, February 13, 2010

New York Fashion Week!!!


Hi Squirrels-
Here I am blogging from 35,000 ft, some sort of modern mile high club.  It 's the future!  Nothing like video chatting while flying over America and watching the Olympics.  Multi tasking hits a new level! 
As I slice through the sky headed towards NYC I am really beginning to vibe the anticipation!  My trip will be short but packed with so much fun.  Tonight straight from the airport we  go to the "Opening Ceremony" party (google it if you don't know.. you should and it's not the opening ceremony 68 million Americans watched last night) I will post pics although they will be from my BB since I guess it was more important to pack 5 pairs of shoes and not my camera.
Then tomorrow the DVF fashion show followed by Betsey Johnson.  What a whirlwind ... the next day I pop back on a plane and head to Las Vegas.  Jet set society.

Lipstick Jet Set... sounds like some luggage in my near future!!
xo
Ali

2 comments:

Tally said...

Thanks for keeping us posted, dear! I will hold down the mommy-fort and just jet-set vicariously through you. lol ♥

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one great source on this issue[...]
http://carinsurance.cheap-quotes.info/