instead. WE'VE MOVED: Doing better
In just a matter of moments you will automatically be redirected to the NEW Lipstick Prophets blog. If you would like to go there faster, click the link below http://www.lipstickprophets.com/blog/

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Doing better

Hey.. look at this... 3 post in a week.. sort of. It just seems every single tick of the clock is not worth "blogging" about.. ya know what I mean>?

Also.. all this blogging takes up quite a few of those ticks and the tocks too. And here I am even blogging about that. HMMMMMM

Wellllllllllll, we are back to the daily grind here at LP HQ. 1st the trade show.. then Labor Day.. now here it is Tuesday and I feel like we haven't been working at all. But that is also what happens when you have been traveling in a leer jet and suddenly you are in a car. But there is plenty to be doing around here! With this amazing new season's production starting we will have so very much to complain about in no time. You know what I I do not have to complain about? ANGUS!!! He is the beautiful black lab here at the office today.. I am soooo in love with him and I think he feels the same way. We are in love I swear!



Photobucket


Ok.. Back to work. Gotta make magic.
xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that dog has to be the cutest thing ever. i'm very happy for the two of you. i hope it works out!xoxoxoxox