instead. WE'VE MOVED: Blogs are for the bored
In just a matter of moments you will automatically be redirected to the NEW Lipstick Prophets blog. If you would like to go there faster, click the link below http://www.lipstickprophets.com/blog/

Friday, August 29, 2008

Blogs are for the bored

I seriously have zero time to update all of the crap I have going on on the internet. Why do I have so many stops on the info super hwy?? HMMMMMM? If you can answer that please unlock the mystery!

SO... we just got back from the trade show in Las Vegas blah blah blah.. It was not glamourous but it was productive. Loads of new stores. The new line is soooo chic. I am clacking on the keyboard but I am actually standing beside myself with glee and beaming with love for the new creations... glamour loungewear!!! Have you heard about "glamping"? it is glamourous camping.. really high end. Like 5 star hotel accommodations in the middle of a field. Well ...what glamping is to camping Lipstick Prophets is to lounge wear!! Glounge wear? No. That does not work... Lounge glam? MMMM not quite there.. I will fill you in then the name is coined.. or feel free to chime in.

Also.. The new Magazine.... OH MY LORD is it good!! The photography is incredible. The Layout is amazing.. its just really great.. even better than the last one! You should really go pick one up at lipstickprophets.com. Its only $2.50 and thats to cover shipping! And.. you get to see what I am talking about. Although glamping is not included. Although there were a few photo shoots in the park. Although Although Although.

Wow this sucks.. I better go now!

xo
Ali

No comments: