instead. WE'VE MOVED: It's been a long time... I shouldn't have left you.
In just a matter of moments you will automatically be redirected to the NEW Lipstick Prophets blog. If you would like to go there faster, click the link below http://www.lipstickprophets.com/blog/

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's been a long time... I shouldn't have left you.

Oopse. Looks like good 'ol LP hasn't posted a blog in over a year and 1/2. Shame on us. But not really. I was just thinking today how fragmented one can become with all these online social networks and websites. LP seems to be the Sybil of cyber space with all the compartmentalized bull-shizzy. Myspace, websites, mailing lists, blogs. Twitter... Buzznet... Facebook AHHHHHHHH And things are about to get worse! We are working on splitting the LP empire into even more "personalities" 5 last time I counted. Which reminds me ... I once was in a job interview and the gentleman commented on how busy I am with all different jobs and projects.. how could I possibly squeeze in another? To which I replied "I'm not scared, I have a big brain" I got the job in case you were wondering.

But to get back on subject I am over the moon as I type with anticipation and joie de vie. We are getting all our ducks in a row here at LP so stay tuned for some really fun, beautiful, fragmented, compartmentalized awesomeness to come. And if you haven't had a chance to check out LP recently because of all of your online personalities clamoring for your attention, check us out www.lipstickprophets.com and add one more personality to the group... our mailing list...
XO
Ali
and
The Lps

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Ellen Petty said...

Blogilicious! I'll be checkin' in! PS: I'll call ya 2moro too!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find HD Movies, PC Games, Music, Software & Download Them @ Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]