instead. WE'VE MOVED: Gotta tell ya.. I love it!!
In just a matter of moments you will automatically be redirected to the NEW Lipstick Prophets blog. If you would like to go there faster, click the link below http://www.lipstickprophets.com/blog/

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gotta tell ya.. I love it!!




Hey Squirrels,

Something so soothing about my air blogs. Really helps pass the time on eternal travel. And.. so cathartic. Specially when I launch into an Andy Rooney style "you know what I really hate" . SO.. do you?? I'll tell you!

You know what I really hate? When you accidentally book your Virgin America flight for the wrong day and you get to check in and they make you buy a new ticket for 300$.

Yes welcome to my morning... I begged, cried, tried using legal jargon, batted my eyelash extensions, pointed at my phone for dramatic effect... and all for naught. Not even a discount. Let us also not forget the $$ I spent on the "non refundable" ticket I already had bought. Boo. Fail.

Any how , on a lighter note, my show "Leave Your Weave" rated #1 on Stickam Tuesday night!! (see attached screen capt)

OK, I am getting inundated with emails.. must work.. ugh!!

x
Ali

1 comment:

Tally said...

Oh man! All that plane ticket mess. That really sucks!