instead. WE'VE MOVED: Ali thinks blogs are overrated.
In just a matter of moments you will automatically be redirected to the NEW Lipstick Prophets blog. If you would like to go there faster, click the link below http://www.lipstickprophets.com/blog/

Friday, October 26, 2007

Ali thinks blogs are overrated.

this blog shit is over rated. who really cares anyway>? is anyone even reading this? is the simple motion of my fingers sweeping the keys brighting my chances of broadening my empire? do i even have an empire? buhler? buhler?


well, i have been so f'in busy here at lp my face hurts. i know i know the joke... but its true my face actually hurts. back to business.. the range looks AWSOME i am super proud. we start shipping next week which feels like that lead smock they make you wear at the dentist when you get an x-ray. the pre orders are pouring in so thick we are already sold out of some sizes (which reminds me we need to update the website..."christina" *yells across office*


snore... halloween is nearly here and all i feel is stressed out. i dont know what to be.. i mean i guess ill just be dead but dead what>?

ok.. snore for real
gotta go
x
ali

No comments: